- Therapy & Counseling Services for Adults and Children with depression, anxiety, behavior problems, relationship problems, ADHD, mood disorders, and trauma. Losses and stresses of daily living can at times be significantly debilitating. Sometimes we need outside help from a trained, licensed professional in order to work through these problems. Through psychotherapy, psychologists and counselors help people of all ages live healthier, more productive lives.
- These services are available in English and Spanish, and can be scheduled either as in-person office visits, or remotely via secure telehealth technology.
Psychological Testing Services
While comprehensive psychological evaluations typically require in-person office visits, some types evaluation, and some portions of the psychological testing process can be conducted remotely via secure telehealth technology.
- Psychological testing and Psycho-educational testing with children and adults for diagnostic clarification, treatment planning, and eligibility for services and accommodations, specializing in ADHD and learning disorders
- Neuropsychological Testing with adults to assess cognitive, memory, and neurobehavioral functioning, including Cognitive Baseline Testing to enhance the early detection of dementia. Neuropsychological testing can clarify the nature and severity of cognitive changes associated with traumatic brain injury, as well as with various medical conditions such as dementia and toxin exposure.
- Developmental assessments to assist in the accurate diagnosis of cognitive and social-emotional deficits (e.g., Intellectual Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorders), and in planning and implementing interventions and accommodations
Forensic Mental Health Services
- Forensic Psychological and Forensic Neuropsychological consultation and evaluation services to attorneys, courts, professional regulatory bodies, and organizations, specializing in criminal, civil, employment, and family law matters. These services are available in Spanish.
Call us at 703.680.4200, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Already have an appointment with one of our providers? Be sure to complete the New Client Registration Forms prior to your appointment.