Fees & Payment Policies
We maintain our fee structure in a way that strikes a balance between the advisory rates established by CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) for the Washington Metropolitan area, the value of our specialized areas of expertise, and our desire to keep our services affordable and accessible.
As of October 1, 2020 our standard fees are as follows
- Initial Diagnostic Evaluation: $225/session
- Individual Counseling: $135-$185/session
- Family/Couple Therapy: $170/session
- Psychological & Neuropsychological Testing: $200-$250/hour
- Special Reports: $200/hour
- Consultations: Determined on individual basis
We accept payment in cash, personal check, debit card, VISA, and MasterCard. Payment in full is required at the time of service, unless your health insurance plan is administered by Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield or Medicare.
Information about using your health insurance benefits can be found here.
Missed Appointments & Late Cancellations
Because our providers cannot make productive use of time that is lost due to no-shows and last-minute cancellations, you will be charged for missed appointments and for cancellations made less than 24 hours before a scheduled appointment.