At Woodbridge Psychological Associates, PC, (WPAPC) we believe that our professional staff deserve a high level of organizational commitment that supports their professional growth, their autonomy, and their well-being.
Open Psychologist Positions
WPAPC has open positions for two Licensed Clinical Psychologists (PT or FT) with experience and expertise with children in at least two of the following areas of specialization:
- Pediatric Clinical Neuropsychology
- Psycho-educational and ADHD Evaluations
- Developmental Evaluations
- Play Therapy with pre-school and/or school-aged children
- Trauma-informed therapy/counseling with children
- Trauma-informed therapy with adults
- Psychotherapy with adolescents and adults
Because clinical work with children can often require an evaluator or therapist to navigate some aspect of a legal process (family law, or civil torts), interest or healthy curiosity in the forensic applications of child clinical work would be a plus.
A successful and active group practice based in Prince William County, Virginia, Woodbridge Psychological Associates, PC, has established a reputation for providing a broad range of therapeutic, evaluative, and consultative services in a setting that promotes professional growth, ethical practice, and collegial support. Our referral streams are broad and deep, and our administrative processes are lean and efficient; this allows our clinicians to maximize their time spent in productive areas of practice that they value and enjoy.
An experienced, clinically mature psychologist with demonstrated skills and interest in three or more of the following:
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Psychological and Psycho-educational Testing
- Developmental Assessment, including ASD
- Psychotherapy, including play therapy with Children & Adolescents
- Parental skills development, behavior management planning, and rapport and relationship building.
- Expertise in treatment of a wide range of childhood disorders, including Autism Spectrum Disorders and ADHD is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with evidence-based child & family interventions relevant to families served in outpatient mental health settings.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Counseling Psychology or Clinical Psychology from an APA- accredited program.
- Completion of a Pre-Doctoral Internship at an APA-accredited internship site.
- For Neuropsychologist applicants, completion of post-doctoral fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Licensed or immediately license-eligible in Virginia as a Clinical Psychologist
- At least three years of post-doctoral clinical experience
What We Offer
- Annual income starting between $130,000 and $180,000, depending on your areas of practice specialization, with opportunity to earn significantly more.
- Health, Dental/Vision, Life, STD/LTD, FSA
- 401k program after 1-year of employment.
- Consultation and mentoring with senior clinicians in the Practice
- Administrative and IT support for in-office and telemedicine practice
- CE tuition support
- Flexibility to accept and schedule new clients at your discretion, and according to your preferences and interests
- Determine your own work schedule
- Explore or expand your areas of professional practice