We are psychologists and counselors in Prince William County, Virginia offering psychotherapy, counseling, testing and consultation services for children, couples, families, organizations, and legal decision-makers.
Our psychologists and social workers specialize in offering psychotherapy, counseling, and testing services in a safe, welcoming environment. We are highly trained professionals with expertise in the areas of human behavior, mental health assessment, cognitive and diagnostic testing, and behavior change. We work with patients of all ages to help them experience less distress, make good decisions, manage stress, communicate more effectively, have healthy relationships, and have more effective patterns of behavior.
Call us at 703.680.4200, or email us at email@example.com
We provide …
- Counseling Services and therapy for depression, anxiety, relationship problems, ADHD, mood disorders, and trauma. Losses and stresses of daily living can at times be significantly debilitating. Sometimes we need outside help from a trained, licensed professional in order to work through these problems. Through therapy, psychologists and counselors help people of all ages live healthier, more productive lives.
- Psychological testing and Psycho-educational testing with children and adults for diagnostic clarification, treatment planning, and eligibility for accommodations, specializing in ADHD and learning disorders
- Neuropsychological Testing with adults to assess cognitive, memory, and neurobehavioral functioning, including Cognitive Baseline Testing to enhance the early detection of dementia. Neuropsychological testing can clarify the nature and severity of cognitive changes associated with traumatic brain injury, as well as with various medical conditions such as dementia and toxin exposure.
- Developmental assessments to assist in the accurate diagnosis of cognitive and social-emotional deficits (e.g., Intellectual Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorders), and in planning and implementing interventions and accommodations
- Forensic Psychological and Forensic Neuropsychological consultation and evaluation services to attorneys, courts, professional regulatory bodies, and organizations, specializing in criminal, civil, employment, and family law matters.
Our Mission …
To provide treatments, evaluations, and consultation that:
- For individuals, promote their well being, effectiveness, and personal growth.
- For families and couples, enhance the communication and connections that promote mutual support
- For legal and organizational decision-makers, provide expert testimony and consultation that is relevant, reliable, and useful in resolving the matters before them