We are psychologists and counselors in Prince William County, Virginia offering psychotherapy, counseling, testing and consultation services for children, couples, families and organizations.
- Evidence-based treatment for depression, anxiety, relationship problems, gender dysphoria, ADHD, mood disorders, and trauma.
- Psychological testing and Psycho-educational testing with children and adults for diagnostic clarification, treatment planning, and eligibility for accommodations, specializing in ADHD and learning disorders.
- Neuropsychological testing with adolescents and adults, and Baseline Neuropsychological Testing with adults to assess cognitive, memory, and neurobehavioral functioning.
- Developmental assessments to assist in accurately diagnosing cognitive and social-emotional deficits (e.g., Intellectual Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorders) and planning and implementing interventions and accommodations.
- Forensic Psychological and Forensic Neuropsychological consultation and evaluation services to attorneys, courts, professional regulatory bodies, and organizations, specializing in criminal, civil, employment, and family law matters.
To provide treatments, evaluations, and consultations that:
- For individuals, promote their well being, effectiveness, and personal growth.
- For families and couples, enhance the communication and connections that promote mutual support
- For legal and organizational decision-makers, provide expert testimony and consultation that is relevant, reliable, and useful in resolving the matters before them